Far Cry 5 PC
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, the land of the free and brave, but also the home of a fanatical doomsday cult. Stand up to cult leader Joseph Seed and his siblings, the Heralds, to spark the fires of resistance and liberate the besieged community.
Play solo or two-player co-op in the vast open world of Hope County. Use a vast arsenal of weapons from rocket launchers to shovels, and take control of iconic muscle cars, ATVs, planes, and more to engage the cult forces in epic fights.
DISCOVER ONE OF THE MOST ACCLAIMED FAR CRY GAMES
Join the millions of players in the Far Cry® 5 community and discover what IGN describes as “fast-paced fun.”
FIGHT AGAINST THE DEADLY CULT OF JOSEPH SEED
Free Hope County from the Eden’s Gate cult and the Seed family. Discover the first appearance of the charismatic antagonist Joseph Seed, before his return in Far Cry® New Dawn and his own dedicated DLC in Far Cry® 6, Collapse.
EXPLORE THE HOPE COUNTY OPEN WORLD SOLO OR CO-OP AND MAKE YOUR OWN RULES
Play solo or two-player co-op in the vast open world of Hope County. Use a vast arsenal of weapons from rocket launchers to shovels, and take control of iconic muscle cars, ATVs, planes, and more to engage the cult forces in epic fights. Ally with the Fangs for Hire group, including fan-favorite bear Cheeseburger and dog Boomer, and free Hope County from its oppressors.
GENRE: Action, Adventure,Shooter
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Game contains EasyAntiCheat